Most Australians have enjoyed a Batlow Apple or two…
Renowned for their juicy flavour and crisp crunchy bite, traits that really are unique to apples from the Batlow region.
Batlow is a small country town located in the Snowy Mountains region of NSW, about 450km south-west of Sydney. A combination of a precise climate, nutrient rich soil and careful growing methods by growers make Batlow Apples second to none. In fact Batlow Apples are “Australia’s Favourite Apples” and have been since 1922. Batlow Apples is 100% Australian and grower owned. We think it makes perfect sense to turn “Australia’s Favourite Apples” into Australia’s favourite cider. To find out more about Batlow Apples click here.
Little known facts about Batlow Apples
- Batlow is home to the landmark “Big Apple”.
- Every Batlow Apple is picked from within a 30km radius of the Batlow Post Office.
- Every Batlow Apple is photographed 30 times to grade and detect blemishes.
- Batlow Apples have been around since 1922 and made apple cider back in the 1930s.
- There are 3½ Batlow Apples in every Bottle of Batlow Cider.